Sunday, February 21, 2010

In Fifteen

my body parts hurt so i am typing today.
maybe i am just a little bit lazy.
Nicole asked me what my vice is.
it used to be an occasional smoke,
booze every weekend,
excessive amounts of social networking/
currently it seems that WoW has taken over my life again.
and if my mouth would utter those words, "it's just for three months"
then i'd be lying.

there's a particular line from Sia's song that is on repeat.
it's from "Some People Have Real Problems" and the song is
called "You Have Been Loved".

"Oh will you ever know
That the bitterness and anger left me long ago
Only sadness remains
And it will pass.."

it's the month; the body remembers. no, that's a particularly
false thing to say. i must confess, i am experiencing some
psychic pains. my kid would have been two this year, this month.
time is galleons, is a poster posted in Sam's cafe.
it's this fucking chilly ass weather, it's the rain, it's this place.
i have to do my poetry exercizes by monday. otherwise i've failed
P. Schultz and esp. myself. it's nice to have people who believe in you.
i cannot imagine absolute isolation/lonliness.
whenever i can't take it, i just dial up a friend and make a total emotive kid
out of myself.

2 comments:

  1. Some good news: I've switched phone plans so now I have free mobile-to-mobile once again so we can chitchat. I also gladly accept drunkdials!

    ReplyDelete