Friday, October 7, 2011

On Floundering

ah one of my favorite subjects.
my endless floundering. mermaid in a bathtub,
odd creation crash landed in the middle of the pacific ocean.
slosh, slosh, slosh.
now i'm drier and have stopped smoking.
this time is for me.

this is my mild and sly return to the blogosphere.
home of my heart for the past 11 years.
i can't muster the will to deaden the itch to type
the itch to write. i hear that the choice to write is a suicide pact.
but what am i to do with no vice?

with my new fangled freedom
i've been blowing up Facebook,
reading a Queen Mary boatload of articles on everything from
physics to fashion, circuits to circus, our love affair with technology,
the legality of state sanctioned assassination and living a life eating bitter.

projects here i come

No comments:

Post a Comment